In a big dynamic game world with a changing terrain. it would be highly useful to be able to update a small piece of the already existing navmesh without having to use the UpdateNavMeshDataAsync or UpdateNavMeshData as they are checking the whole map for changes and if you specify that you only want a small piece updated. it deletes all outside that area.
Update navmesh on choosen area while keeping the rest intact. "Efficiently!"
Your opinion counts
Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.Log in to post a new idea
- Some sort of CRM service for Publishers to provide on-going value.
- Change name of one class in the hole project when you rename it
- Show prominent visual feedback after script was compiled
- Asset Store should force model publishers to state details
- Use GPU Instancing to draw point lights