Now in both case PurchaseProcessingResult ProcessPurchase(PurchaseEventArgs args) function gets called, but it would be important to make a difference between restored purchase and a new one. For example I want to play an animation, when a new product is purchased, but for restored purchase I don't want to do that.
Unity IAP: Differentiate between restored and regular purchase
Your opinion counts
Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.Log in to post a new idea
- Unity Editor has stopped working.
- Seperate section in Asset Store for HDRP and LRP assets
- Allow collab data to be deleted through the Developer Dashboard.
- Allow setting AndroidManifest.xml path via player settings
- Add a spriteText to the unity2D