Those three dots out beside each project should have an option to remove the project, then another prompt should ask if you also want to delete the project files or only remove it from the list.
Unity Hub - Ability to remove project from list
Your opinion counts
Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.Log in to post a new idea
- Add label attributes for accessibility solutions to build on top of
- Annoying Download Restriction if 2D/3D models are uploaded with Latest Unity versions
- Download first Package Content, THEN select what you want, THEN Download content
- Fast enable/disable a gameobject by double clicking on it
- Don't steal keyboard focus with little progress dialog boxes, it's infuriating.