For now we have only possibility to send events by Unity application. That would be ok if we wouldn't need sending events from server side. So that would be great to add REST API requests for sending events, etc. to Unity Analytics.
Unity Analytics REST API
Your opinion counts
Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.Log in to post a new idea
- Trigger cloud build when new version of Unity is available
- Windows Store target for Unity Cloud Build
- Unity Asset Store - hidden filter bar
- Some sort of CRM service for Publishers to provide on-going value.
- Change name of one class in the hole project when you rename it