I just want to request you not to deprecate unity 32-bit (that's just a humble request). This is because many people in the world, including me, my friends and all other people I know use unity 32- bit editor. Please consider it. And I also want to just ask you a humble question, what's the actual probelem with the 32-bit editor? Why are you switching to a 64 bit OS X? Why are you deprecating the 33- bit editor? Please keep updating it. This is a request from my side and all the people who use 32- bit unity. Till 5.6 unity you have continued the 32 bit version then why not futhur? Thank you so much for reading it. Please think about it.
Your opinion counts
Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.Log in to post a new idea
- Unity Editor has stopped working.
- Seperate section in Asset Store for HDRP and LRP assets
- Allow collab data to be deleted through the Developer Dashboard.
- Allow setting AndroidManifest.xml path via player settings
- Add a spriteText to the unity2D