In Unity it is really hard to build scenes with terrains having huge heights because the textures are warped then. Therefore, it would be nice to have a triplanar shader for the normal rendering pipline where no shader graph is available.
Triplanar built-in Shader for Terrain
Your opinion counts
Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.Log in to post a new idea
- Add label attributes for accessibility solutions to build on top of
- Annoying Download Restriction if 2D/3D models are uploaded with Latest Unity versions
- Download first Package Content, THEN select what you want, THEN Download content
- Fast enable/disable a gameobject by double clicking on it
- Don't steal keyboard focus with little progress dialog boxes, it's infuriating.