ToggleGroup should expose list of toggles (the internal private m_Toggles list). It has this information, so why not expose it? Its a bit weird design choice to only expose the currently checked toggles with ActiveToggles(). Without this the user has to create some custom FindComponentsInChildern<Toggle>() -workarounds which is time consuming.
ToggleGroup should expose list of toggle
Your opinion counts
Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.Log in to post a new idea
- Trigger cloud build when new version of Unity is available
- Windows Store target for Unity Cloud Build
- Unity Asset Store - hidden filter bar
- Some sort of CRM service for Publishers to provide on-going value.
- Change name of one class in the hole project when you rename it