Currently, Shader Graph only allows a shader built on top of an existing PBR system. You cannot change the underlying lighting equation. This makes Shader Graph much less useful for experienced graphics programmers.
Shader Graph: Custom Lighting Model Support
Your opinion counts
Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.Log in to post a new idea
- Add label attributes for accessibility solutions to build on top of
- Annoying Download Restriction if 2D/3D models are uploaded with Latest Unity versions
- Download first Package Content, THEN select what you want, THEN Download content
- Fast enable/disable a gameobject by double clicking on it
- Don't steal keyboard focus with little progress dialog boxes, it's infuriating.