Ability to subscribe to a callback that returns a file path when a file is dropped on the game window, either in the editor or in a build standalone app. It would make it easy for the end-user to input files into the app, without having to touch hackie non-native file navigation UI.
Runtime file drag and drop for OSX and Windows
Your opinion counts
Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.Log in to post a new idea
- [Collab] See changes after commit
- Can't feel any love from unity!!
- Missed step at Damaging with Objects in 3D Game Kit Tutorial
- Trigger cloud build when new version of Unity is available
- Windows Store target for Unity Cloud Build