Would be amazing to have a shortcut that evokes a smart search bar that allow you to do not only search for assets, but search for commands such as create an GameObject, open a window etc. This is a feature that a few IDE has (such as Rider), and would greatly improve the production speed. There was an asset that did that, but it was abandoned years ago.
Quick Search Command Bar
Your opinion counts
Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.Log in to post a new idea
- Some sort of CRM service for Publishers to provide on-going value.
- Change name of one class in the hole project when you rename it
- Show prominent visual feedback after script was compiled
- Asset Store should force model publishers to state details
- Use GPU Instancing to draw point lights