This is a brand new C# IDE from JetBrains. Please contact with JetBrains team to make support it on launch. Rider is going to be most powerful IDE for C# development. Unity definitely should support it ;)
Project Rider C# IDE support
Aug 23, 2016
JetBrains have made a Unity editor plugin for Rider integration available here:
We will be looking into providing out of the box support for Rider, once it is officially released and stable.
Your opinion counts
Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.Log in to post a new idea
- Add label attributes for accessibility solutions to build on top of
- Annoying Download Restriction if 2D/3D models are uploaded with Latest Unity versions
- Download first Package Content, THEN select what you want, THEN Download content
- Fast enable/disable a gameobject by double clicking on it
- Don't steal keyboard focus with little progress dialog boxes, it's infuriating.