This is a brand new C# IDE from JetBrains. Please contact with JetBrains team to make support it on launch. Rider is going to be most powerful IDE for C# development. Unity definitely should support it ;)
Project Rider C# IDE support
Aug 23, 2016
JetBrains have made a Unity editor plugin for Rider integration available here:
We will be looking into providing out of the box support for Rider, once it is officially released and stable.
Your opinion counts
Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.Log in to post a new idea
- Trigger cloud build when new version of Unity is available
- Windows Store target for Unity Cloud Build
- Unity Asset Store - hidden filter bar
- Some sort of CRM service for Publishers to provide on-going value.
- Change name of one class in the hole project when you rename it