Create Official Linux Support. So the ability to make games for linux that run naturally on linux. Standalones and Webplayers. This would push Unity Waaay over all those other engines (make it for indie linux). And ability to run unity3d on linux.
Platforms: Linux Player / Web player Support
Feb 06, 2009
Unity 4.0 comes with support for Linux publishing.
Your opinion counts
Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.Log in to post a new idea
- Set Default Font for Project
- I think Unity really should add a function that can create singleton mode prefab
- .FBX Import with multiple Vertex Color sets.
- Windows Server 2016 Nano Server Build Support
- Create > Create empty parent object