Create Official Linux Support. So the ability to make games for linux that run naturally on linux. Standalones and Webplayers. This would push Unity Waaay over all those other engines (make it for indie linux). And ability to run unity3d on linux.
Platforms: Linux Player / Web player Support
Feb 06, 2009
Unity 4.0 comes with support for Linux publishing.
Your opinion counts
Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.Log in to post a new idea
- LayoutGroup padding should be specified in floats
- Allow users of AudioClip.GetData() to request a region of the data buffer to fill instead of filling all of it.
- Allow AudioClip.PCMReaderCallback to only partially fill the buffer passed to it
- Improvements on "Start new builds"
- Remote Variables that can be received via Unity service