Create Official Linux Support. So the ability to make games for linux that run naturally on linux. Standalones and Webplayers. This would push Unity Waaay over all those other engines (make it for indie linux). And ability to run unity3d on linux.
Platforms: Linux Player / Web player Support
Feb 06, 2009
Unity 4.0 comes with support for Linux publishing.
Your opinion counts
Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.Log in to post a new idea
- Add a camera callback after the culling has been done but before rendering has started
- Support The Open Game Engine Exchange (OpenGEX) format (*.ogex)
- Ability to clone a project with all its settings
- Add ScriptableObject public field to Collider class
- Zoom IN/OUT feature in the Animator window