Create Official Linux Support. So the ability to make games for linux that run naturally on linux. Standalones and Webplayers. This would push Unity Waaay over all those other engines (make it for indie linux). And ability to run unity3d on linux.
Platforms: Linux Player / Web player Support
Feb 06, 2009
Unity 4.0 comes with support for Linux publishing.
Your opinion counts
Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.Log in to post a new idea
- Should be able to COPY+PASTE components
- Unity UI Improvement Request : Add more flexibility with fixed width or fixed height when holding down CTRL or ALT.
- Native(C++) Interfaces for UnityEngine.Mesh properties.
- Support for Multiple Vertex Sets with FBX File.
- Standard Assets ImageEffects Class TiltShift isn't Public (unlike all other Classes)