ARM Linux systems are on the rise and ARM hardware is getting better. Ubuntu are making phones / tablets based on ARM Linux. Other distros are also making ARM versions. Various people are putting Ubuntu on ARM Chromebooks (best selling laptop on Amazon). There are next to zero games for this platform. Unity should get ahead and bring their game engine to this new and growing platform.
Platform: Support for ARM Linux
Your opinion counts
Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.Log in to post a new idea
- [WebGL] Rigidbody not colliding with specific Mesh Colliders
- Make testing Oculus Go app development a one-click process.
- Better error message feedback around Android SDK failures
- Less Realistic Physics for better Gameplay
- FindSelectable with filtering arguments