ARM Linux systems are on the rise and ARM hardware is getting better. Ubuntu are making phones / tablets based on ARM Linux. Other distros are also making ARM versions. Various people are putting Ubuntu on ARM Chromebooks (best selling laptop on Amazon). There are next to zero games for this platform. Unity should get ahead and bring their game engine to this new and growing platform.
Platform: Support for ARM Linux
Your opinion counts
Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.Log in to post a new idea
- Trigger cloud build when new version of Unity is available
- Windows Store target for Unity Cloud Build
- Unity Asset Store - hidden filter bar
- Some sort of CRM service for Publishers to provide on-going value.
- Change name of one class in the hole project when you rename it