I'm not talking about in-game values, I'm talking about the speed with which your point of view reacts in the scene editor view when you're holding RMB and using the mouse to look around. The default sensitivity is too jerky for me and many others, and there's no way to change it currently, other than changing the OS mouse speed.
Option to tweak look sensitivity in the scene editor/viewport
Your opinion counts
Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.Log in to post a new idea
- Trigger cloud build when new version of Unity is available
- Windows Store target for Unity Cloud Build
- Unity Asset Store - hidden filter bar
- Some sort of CRM service for Publishers to provide on-going value.
- Change name of one class in the hole project when you rename it