I'm not talking about in-game values, I'm talking about the speed with which your point of view reacts in the scene editor view when you're holding RMB and using the mouse to look around. The default sensitivity is too jerky for me and many others, and there's no way to change it currently, other than changing the OS mouse speed.
Option to tweak look sensitivity in the scene editor/viewport
Your opinion counts
Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.Log in to post a new idea
- Add label attributes for accessibility solutions to build on top of
- Annoying Download Restriction if 2D/3D models are uploaded with Latest Unity versions
- Download first Package Content, THEN select what you want, THEN Download content
- Fast enable/disable a gameobject by double clicking on it
- Don't steal keyboard focus with little progress dialog boxes, it's infuriating.