In Timeline, there is no option to rename or delete any keyframed script variables. The only way to delete keyframes is by pressing a button in Timeline window called "Edit in Animation Window" -> deleting all the keyframes in there which is not that efficient.
Option to Rename or Delete Timeline's keyframed serialized variables
Your opinion counts
Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.Log in to post a new idea
- Add label attributes for accessibility solutions to build on top of
- Annoying Download Restriction if 2D/3D models are uploaded with Latest Unity versions
- Download first Package Content, THEN select what you want, THEN Download content
- Fast enable/disable a gameobject by double clicking on it
- Don't steal keyboard focus with little progress dialog boxes, it's infuriating.