In Timeline, there is no option to rename or delete any keyframed script variables. The only way to delete keyframes is by pressing a button in Timeline window called "Edit in Animation Window" -> deleting all the keyframes in there which is not that efficient.
Option to Rename or Delete Timeline's keyframed serialized variables
Your opinion counts
Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.Log in to post a new idea
- Trigger cloud build when new version of Unity is available
- Windows Store target for Unity Cloud Build
- Unity Asset Store - hidden filter bar
- Some sort of CRM service for Publishers to provide on-going value.
- Change name of one class in the hole project when you rename it