In order for Unity 2017 to work correctly if you are using a network share to store the project, the permission on the share must be Full Access. Modify is not acceptable anymore as New Unity Project\Library\ScriptAssemblies\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll and New Unity Project\Temp\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll get access denied errors. This is a change to this version and is not ideal as it causes us a security issue in that users can now change the permissions in their home folders which we do not want them to do.
Network Share Permission
Your opinion counts
Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.Log in to post a new idea
- Particle Playback in 2017.2b11
- Better raw data access methods for all texture classes.
- Ability to assign rigidbody to joint
- Animation position in seconds.
- Add ParticleSystem.IsAutomaticCullingEnabled property