Since the low-poly games are getting more popular, I think the low-poly terrain editor should be added. Making the terrain in some 3d modeling software and using it isn't best. You can't use features like trees and much more.
Low-poly terrain editor
Your opinion counts
Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.Log in to post a new idea
- Some sort of CRM service for Publishers to provide on-going value.
- Change name of one class in the hole project when you rename it
- Show prominent visual feedback after script was compiled
- Asset Store should force model publishers to state details
- Use GPU Instancing to draw point lights