Currently if you execute Unity from the command line using "-buildTarget android" or "-buildTarget ios" without having activated that Unity installation the build will fail with a message along the lines of "Build target platform 'android' is not a supported build target." This message belies the fact that the real problem is that Unity needs to be activated. Please teach Unity to provide a message that more clearly indicates which steps need to be taken in this case.
Improve Error Message When Command Line Execution Fails To License Issue
Your opinion counts
Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.Log in to post a new idea
- [Collab] See changes after commit
- Can't feel any love from unity!!
- Missed step at Damaging with Objects in 3D Game Kit Tutorial
- Trigger cloud build when new version of Unity is available
- Windows Store target for Unity Cloud Build