Outline and glow effects are a a very popular feature in modern games across a variety of genres. They can be used in indicate selection(as within the Unit editor itself) as well highlighting objects or indicating object presence when the view is obstructed.
Implement an Outline post-process effect
Your opinion counts
Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.Log in to post a new idea
- Some sort of CRM service for Publishers to provide on-going value.
- Change name of one class in the hole project when you rename it
- Show prominent visual feedback after script was compiled
- Asset Store should force model publishers to state details
- Use GPU Instancing to draw point lights