When developing for Microsoft hololens, there is an option to use holographic remoting when playing from the editor, but it is not possible to build a final app which uses the holographic remoting. This feature would be very beneficial for all hololens developers, since it would enable us to use the computing power of a desktop PC for an app that runs in hololens.
Holographic remoting from built app
Your opinion counts
Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.Log in to post a new idea
- Support folder creation in the project hierarchy
- Customizable resolution dialog/launcher
- Add custom render passes (DrawProcedural) to HDRP
- API to add items to the Scene context-menu, eg. [SceneContextMenu]
- TextMesh Pro: Add support for Unity "Sprite"