The HD rendering pipeline is a great way to get realistic looking visuals in Unity, and the new HD Lit Shader supports many cool features, but the HD Terrain Shader lacks a lot of realism. Since tessellation for terrains has become a standard in the video game industry, I would really like to see the HD Terrain Shader extended with tessellation support.
HDRP Terrain Tesselation
Your opinion counts
Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.Log in to post a new idea
- [Collab] See changes after commit
- Can't feel any love from unity!!
- Missed step at Damaging with Objects in 3D Game Kit Tutorial
- Trigger cloud build when new version of Unity is available
- Windows Store target for Unity Cloud Build