There are some tools like ImageOptim, ImageAlpha and blurizer which let us compress and optimize size of png significantly. But there is no way to get access to the result atlas png. Would be great to have access to the file before it will be placed into resources to do some post processing.
Give access to atlas png produced with sprite packer
Your opinion counts
Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.Log in to post a new idea
- [WebGL] Rigidbody not colliding with specific Mesh Colliders
- Make testing Oculus Go app development a one-click process.
- Better error message feedback around Android SDK failures
- Less Realistic Physics for better Gameplay
- FindSelectable with filtering arguments