why not allow us to serialize interface types to the inspector so that we can drag and drop types that implements that interface. This would really result in less dependency by having the script reference the interface type instead of the direct type.
expose and drag & drop interface types
Your opinion counts
Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.Log in to post a new idea
- Unity Editor has stopped working.
- Seperate section in Asset Store for HDRP and LRP assets
- Allow collab data to be deleted through the Developer Dashboard.
- Allow setting AndroidManifest.xml path via player settings
- Add a spriteText to the unity2D