I think Unity could branch out from games and become a mainstream engine for Android / iOS app development, allowing less tech savvy people to create great apps. However, to do this you will need to add emoji support for the on - screen emoji button on the iPhone and Android keypad. We know other developers who really need emoji support, as do we with our chat app that we have made with Unity. Please add it!
Your opinion counts
Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.Log in to post a new idea
- Bonus / Donation for Asset Store Publishers
- Add ToolTip to UnityEditor.MenuItem
- More detailed raycast info
- Show git branch on Project Wizard
- Feature Request: JsonUtility [EditorSerializedOnly] Attribute