I think Unity could branch out from games and become a mainstream engine for Android / iOS app development, allowing less tech savvy people to create great apps. However, to do this you will need to add emoji support for the on - screen emoji button on the iPhone and Android keypad. We know other developers who really need emoji support, as do we with our chat app that we have made with Unity. Please add it!
Your opinion counts
Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.Log in to post a new idea
- Unity Editor has stopped working.
- Seperate section in Asset Store for HDRP and LRP assets
- Allow collab data to be deleted through the Developer Dashboard.
- Allow setting AndroidManifest.xml path via player settings
- Add a spriteText to the unity2D