It happens that sometimes you are interested only to a specific part of the entire package (one specific Texture, one single FBX, etc). Instead to download all the package and THEN choose what to import, would be useful if you are able to choose what to import BEFORE to download everything.
Download first Package Content, THEN select what you want, THEN Download content
Your opinion counts
Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.Log in to post a new idea
- Trigger cloud build when new version of Unity is available
- Windows Store target for Unity Cloud Build
- Unity Asset Store - hidden filter bar
- Some sort of CRM service for Publishers to provide on-going value.
- Change name of one class in the hole project when you rename it