Please add a setting under Unity: Preferences to increase the font size for the text in the Unity Editor Panels and Tabs. Text recognition is more demanding cognitively than graphics so it would not only help visually impaired, but also tired 20 year olds with perfect vision! Thank you.
Change font size in Unity Editor
Your opinion counts
Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.Log in to post a new idea
- Add label attributes for accessibility solutions to build on top of
- Annoying Download Restriction if 2D/3D models are uploaded with Latest Unity versions
- Download first Package Content, THEN select what you want, THEN Download content
- Fast enable/disable a gameobject by double clicking on it
- Don't steal keyboard focus with little progress dialog boxes, it's infuriating.