Please add a setting under Unity: Preferences to increase the font size for the text in the Unity Editor Panels and Tabs. Text recognition is more demanding cognitively than graphics so it would not only help visually impaired, but also tired 20 year olds with perfect vision! Thank you.
Change font size in Unity Editor
Your opinion counts
Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.Log in to post a new idea
- [WebGL] Rigidbody not colliding with specific Mesh Colliders
- Make testing Oculus Go app development a one-click process.
- Better error message feedback around Android SDK failures
- Less Realistic Physics for better Gameplay
- FindSelectable with filtering arguments