Please add a setting under Unity: Preferences to increase the font size for the text in the Unity Editor Panels and Tabs. Text recognition is more demanding cognitively than graphics so it would not only help visually impaired, but also tired 20 year olds with perfect vision! Thank you.
Change font size in Unity Editor
Your opinion counts
Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.Log in to post a new idea
- Unity Editor has stopped working.
- Seperate section in Asset Store for HDRP and LRP assets
- Allow collab data to be deleted through the Developer Dashboard.
- Allow setting AndroidManifest.xml path via player settings
- Add a spriteText to the unity2D