I think unity would benefit from having a robust built in AI toolset that would let users setup some basic AI simply and quickly. Sort of like Cryengines built in AI tools or some of the AI asset packs that just help move and animate the AI and maybe some configurable combat options. It would be amazing if unity would build a advanced and robust AI toolset or framework beyond the basic abilities like attack patterns or easy to use decision trees. I think most games AI needs would be well suited to a good built-in tool set, It would also speedup prototyping in a big way.
Built-in AI creation tools
Your opinion counts
Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.Log in to post a new idea
- Support folder creation in the project hierarchy
- Customizable resolution dialog/launcher
- Add custom render passes (DrawProcedural) to HDRP
- API to add items to the Scene context-menu, eg. [SceneContextMenu]
- TextMesh Pro: Add support for Unity "Sprite"