I'd love to have a feature similar to Quicklook in the Finder on macOS. I tend to be incredibly messy when it comes to organizing files and I'm sure that some other people are too and it'd be great to just hit the spacebar to preview an asset. I know that you can look at the bottom of the Inspector to preview some assets, but in all honesty that's not very convenient.
Asset View Quicklook
Your opinion counts
Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.Log in to post a new idea
- Add label attributes for accessibility solutions to build on top of
- Annoying Download Restriction if 2D/3D models are uploaded with Latest Unity versions
- Download first Package Content, THEN select what you want, THEN Download content
- Fast enable/disable a gameobject by double clicking on it
- Don't steal keyboard focus with little progress dialog boxes, it's infuriating.