When there is only a certain asset from an asset pack (eg. a texture, a model, etc.) that developer is interested in it would be beneficial to have a way to only download that single asset and not the whole asset pack.
Asset Store Selective Download
Your opinion counts
Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.Log in to post a new idea
- Add label attributes for accessibility solutions to build on top of
- Annoying Download Restriction if 2D/3D models are uploaded with Latest Unity versions
- Download first Package Content, THEN select what you want, THEN Download content
- Fast enable/disable a gameobject by double clicking on it
- Don't steal keyboard focus with little progress dialog boxes, it's infuriating.