Managing Android plugins can be very difficult, especially in older and larger projects with many plugins. The new Package manager makes managing Unity packages easy. It would be nice to have something similar that manages Android plugins in order to avoid build errors and dex conflicts, as well as facilitate plugin updates.
Android plugin manager
Your opinion counts
Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.Log in to post a new idea
- Add label attributes for accessibility solutions to build on top of
- Annoying Download Restriction if 2D/3D models are uploaded with Latest Unity versions
- Download first Package Content, THEN select what you want, THEN Download content
- Fast enable/disable a gameobject by double clicking on it
- Don't steal keyboard focus with little progress dialog boxes, it's infuriating.