Developing a Android game with more than 64K method references (just importing Android Play services you exceed the limit), and multiex build is required, but export a multidex build to android is difficult, by the process: Export to Android Studio->Modify Gradle/Android Manifest->Sync gradle files->Test in platform. But if multidex is implemented as option in Internal Build, this will be awesome and motivating.
Android Internal Multidex
Your opinion counts
Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.Log in to post a new idea
- Shader graph in project with no srp
- Addition of HDR Color variable
- Animation. isEnd?? perhaps.
- add Transform.LookAt2D extention to the base build
- Have multiple audio layers (like audacity)