I spent quite some time selecting an engine for my mobile game. I chose Unity for many reasons but I definitely overlooked they had no emoji support. In mobile games first impressions are important. A built-in robust chat system is one of those items on the checklist. If there aren't emojis that is a big negative hit. Unity really needs to add emoji support if they want to be a major player in the mobile game market. Yes, there are a few assets in the store that claims to add support but they are just that, claims. I have tried them all and should have listened to the user comments before wasting my money. Add emoji support, please!
Android and IOS Emoji Support
Your opinion counts
Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.Log in to post a new idea
- [Collab] See changes after commit
- Can't feel any love from unity!!
- Missed step at Damaging with Objects in 3D Game Kit Tutorial
- Trigger cloud build when new version of Unity is available
- Windows Store target for Unity Cloud Build