It would be wonderful to have a single page that shows all concurrent queued and running builds in an organisation. We have loads of projects that get worked on (and thus built) concurrently, with a page like that it would be much easier to identify potential problems (or the need to buy more concurrent builds ;)).
An overview page of all queued / running builds
Your opinion counts
Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.Log in to post a new idea
- Trigger cloud build when new version of Unity is available
- Windows Store target for Unity Cloud Build
- Unity Asset Store - hidden filter bar
- Some sort of CRM service for Publishers to provide on-going value.
- Change name of one class in the hole project when you rename it