Currently, the Copy Component menu option in the Inspector panel can only be used to copy values between components of the same class. It would be nice if it could also be used to copy values from an instance of a parent class to its child.
Add inheritance support to Copy Component/Paste Component Values
Your opinion counts
Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.Log in to post a new idea
- Unity Editor has stopped working.
- Seperate section in Asset Store for HDRP and LRP assets
- Allow collab data to be deleted through the Developer Dashboard.
- Allow setting AndroidManifest.xml path via player settings
- Add a spriteText to the unity2D