Search Feedback

votes

OAuth 2 on the Cloud Build API

Cloud Build

-

May 18, 2017

-

Biro456

From what I could gather in the documentation found at https://build-api.cloud.unity3d.com/ there is no way to automate the authoriz... Read more

votes

Camera and character controllers examples when creating new project

Input

-

Jul 17, 2017

-

marcin107

Recently i had an opportunity to play around the Unreal Engine and i was positivly suprised by the built in features that are: Camer... Read more

votes

Additional method AssetDatabase.LoadFromMemory (bytes, length)

Scripting

-

Sep 18, 2017

-

devion-user

I use the self-written archives and upload the files using AssetDatabase.LoadFromMemory (bytes). This operation does not currently ... Read more

votes

Segregated Project Downloading

Editor

-

Aug 16, 2018

-

Cinabutts

Ever want to open a project in another editor and realized you needed or wanted to download something for that new project while sti... Read more

votes

Changing thing's pivots

General

-

Dec 14, 2012

-

Estevominador

Hi guys, if this is the right place to write this well, I want to change a pivot of my objects. but, not only change it to center o... Read more

votes

Device System Window Tabs

Assets

-

Mar 08, 2013

-

Dryson

I think to better assist in the development of hand held device games I suggest that tabs be added to Scene and Game heading that wh... Read more

votes

Great time for game develpers

General

-

May 26, 2013

-

Fliperamma

Hi, I just want to say that Unity is changing the lives of developers all around the world and this is real, there are a lot of peop... Read more

votes

Allow assets to be upgraded from "Lite" to "Pro" paying the difference

Asset Store

-

Oct 18, 2013

-

boriel

In the asset store, there are some plugins (e.g. https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/#publisher/2821 - Coherent UI) which offers diff... Read more

votes

Latest open project

General

-

Apr 13, 2014

-

pKallv

I would suggest that you implement so it is possible to select the latest open projects/scenes/files under the file menu. Read more

votes

Open Source the Animation System

Animation

-

Oct 25, 2014

-

playemgames

Open the Source to the animation system so we can add/edit features ourselves. Such as onion skinning, the ability to copy and past... Read more

Your opinion counts

Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.

Categories

All

(10244)

2D

(266)

Ads

(51)

AI & Navigation

(78)

Analytics

(121)

Animation