Search Feedback

votes

NPOT TextureArray sizes

Graphics

-

Oct 20, 2016

-

afrasson

"Using NPOT Textures is easy; simply pass arbitrary sizes when allocating Texture Storage. These will work for any kind of Texture, ... Read more

votes

SpriteAtlas: Make Build Report readable again

2D

-

Aug 27, 2017

-

patrick-kulling

With the new SpriteAtlas API that was introduced in 2017.1, the Build Report does not offer valuable information anymore about the a... Read more

votes

Please support negative numbers as arguments for the MaterialPropertyDra...

GUI

-

Nov 03, 2017

-

TobiasB

I spend a crazy amount of trial and error to figure out why this didn't work and had to make a stupid hack workaround go get this. ... Read more

votes

Fix bugs instead of adding new features

General

-

Sep 28, 2012

-

guavaman

I think the Unity team seriously should take an entire release cycle or two (or three) and put all new features on hold to focus on ... Read more

votes

Messages of Console Panel would better be separated

Scripting

-

Mar 10, 2013

-

Cyrus T.

When I am writing codes for a part of a huge game,for testing I use Debug.Log() method. the problem is that,hundreds of warnings and... Read more

votes

Auto-detect Visual Studio 2012

Assets

-

Aug 07, 2013

-

scone

When setting external tools in preferences, Visual Studio 2010 shows up by default, but you must go find the devenv.exe for VS 2012.... Read more

votes

Fullscreen mode (Editor)

Editor

-

Dec 21, 2013

-

crusherxman

I was actually wondering if we could be able to enter fullscreen mode by simply pressing the F11 key, this is actually something I'v... Read more

votes

The misoperation of dragging folder

Editor

-

Apr 15, 2014

-

Loren.W

Hi, there were lots of folders in our project, the problem came to me was, I usually dragged a folder to another which was a misoper... Read more

votes

better organizatiom

Editor

-

Jun 24, 2014

-

TheBigCheese Bot

hi i been dealing with lots of problems with this organization of this program. It seems like the old layout of this program 2 years... Read more

votes

Mobile onOpenedURL event handler

Scripting

-

Oct 26, 2014

-

Thaina

Mobile app can be opened with url scheme. And could be used to send data between app (especially from browser) So unity should pr... Read more

Your opinion counts

Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.

Categories

All

(9356)

2D

(241)

Ads

(43)

AI & Navigation

(71)

Analytics

(106)

Animation