Search Feedback

votes

YieldInstruction - struct (GC)

Scripting

-

Jul 23, 2013

-

Matgaw

YieldInstruction and all descendant types should be structs, not classes, especially WaitForSeconds which has an argument. This way... Read more

votes

Vectors

General

-

Sep 07, 2013

-

Michel Verheughe

I just love working with Unity3D but ... I also love vectors. It started in 1987 with Adobe Illustrator, then in 2001 with Adobe Fla... Read more

votes

Turtle point cloud import to LightProbe.asset format.

Assets

-

Feb 26, 2014

-

tswalk

I would like to be able to import the Turtle point cloud data file into Unity as a light probe asset. If find it so much easier to ... Read more

votes

Put UV mapping into Unity

General

-

Jun 16, 2014

-

AlphaProject

I find it time consuming and a pain in the butt to make UV maps in blender, and import them to Unity. Besides, there are some people... Read more

votes

Would be nice to reach scenes with tabs

Editor

-

Oct 14, 2014

-

opeca

May only my problem, but it would be a nice feature if all scenes can be reached without opening them but in a tab structure under s... Read more

votes

Support for Arabic Languages in Run-Time

General

-

Feb 15, 2015

-

stiv2016

Hello Unity Developments Team, I Designed a MMO Game But my Arabic users don't writing correct in chat system of my game. my user... Read more

votes

screen res bug and solution

Editor

-

Jun 03, 2015

-

benjaminhon86

Hi unity, i thought i would share with you a bug in Unity 5 editor and the solution i found, but unfortunately has not been implemen... Read more

votes

Rename the Save Project and Save Scene menu items

Editor

-

Aug 28, 2015

-

movra

The "Save Project" and "Save Scene" menu items are a longstanding source of confusion because there is no explanation in the manual.... Read more

votes

An option to display hidden objects in the hierarchy.

Editor

-

Dec 09, 2015

-

illinar

Hide flags are very useful and allow you to hide objects in the hierarchy, but I never really hide them because I'm afraid that they... Read more

votes

cannot post in the forum

General

-

Feb 03, 2016

-

nirdeshdwa

I appreciate the effort that you have put on the forum but I am stuck and I want to post a question in the forum but I just cant fin... Read more

Your opinion counts

Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.

Categories

All

(10123)

2D

(267)

Ads

(78)

AI & Navigation

(90)

Analytics

(121)

Animation