Search Feedback

votes

Cancel the import of a package

Editor

-

Jun 21, 2016

-

Jack van der Bilt

So i am that type of guy that imports the wrong packages and when a package is over 1GB it kinda takes a really long time to impor... Read more

votes

Control over axes

Editor

-

Dec 09, 2010

-

Mystyr Nile

We would have the ability to decide which axis has which name. In most applications, X is lateral(left/right), Y is longitudinal(for... Read more

votes

Perform command line arguments from script

Scripting

-

Mar 13, 2013

-

Geo.Ego

Many command-line arguments such as -popupwindow and -adapter are necessary in an embedded environment, such as kiosks and arcade ma... Read more

votes

scripting specific document page missing

Scripting

-

Aug 08, 2013

-

Citizen #46584

version 4.20 both on local disk and on unity website http://docs.unity3d.com/Documentation/ScriptReference/AnimationState-layer.html Read more

votes

Signed Joystick Axis Support

Input

-

Sep 25, 2013

-

schwal

Some newer joysticks (especially 3Dconnection stuff) give axis data on a scale of -511 to 511, instead of the old method of 0 to 255... Read more

votes

Colorcoding

Editor

-

Oct 19, 2013

-

Becoming

Ability to colorcode things in the editor... Components, Prefabs, Gameobjects, Folders, Materials, etc... Ability to sort and searc... Read more

votes

The text box of the "Text Mesh and GUIText", can it be resizable

Editor

-

Sep 16, 2014

-

hamokshaelzaki

When I want to write a multi-line text in a 3d text (text-mesh) or in a GUIText, I do copy the new-line from the editor, paste it ... Read more

votes

Organize Documentation

General

-

Oct 27, 2014

-

feiting

I'm running around docs looking for related topics, and it's quite difficult. Check out Apple's docs: https://developer.apple.com... Read more

votes

Extend unity to be more than a game engine

General

-

Mar 14, 2015

-

efonsecab

Extend Unity Pro to be more than a Game Engine, and has the ability(out of the box) to do modeling, texturing, rigging and animation... Read more

votes

Add 'queryTriggerInteraction' parameter to Physics2D cast functions.

2D

-

Oct 22, 2015

-

jmenossi

It would be really helpful to have the 'queryTriggerInteraction' parameter in all Physics2D cast functions, as in Physics3D. Thanks Read more

Your opinion counts

Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.

Categories

All

(8810)

2D

(213)

Ads

(40)

AI & Navigation

(59)

Analytics

(88)

Animation