Search Feedback

votes

Update Animation System

Animation

-

Jan 19, 2017

-

xAdamQ

Why animations still primitive and there are issues with rotation anim by scripting and even animations system in editor doesn't let... Read more

votes

Comparing CommandBuffers doesnt work as expected.

Scripting

-

Mar 31, 2017

-

TJHeuvel-net

We want to add a command buffer to all rendering cameras. It seems like the only way to do this is to listen to the `onPostRender` e... Read more

votes

Unity Translate Service

Docs & Tutorials

-

Sep 16, 2017

-

Z_Kir

I'd like to see the service "Unity Translate" in which people from around the world could translate the whole Unity website into the... Read more

votes

Have NavMesh.CalculatePath take Nav Mesh Obstacles into consideration

AI & Navigation

-

Aug 01, 2013

-

ozzy_oz

Currently NavMesh.CalculatePath ignores objects with a Nav Mesh Obstacle component (or it would appear, someone please correct me if... Read more

votes

Native support for git

Editor

-

Aug 29, 2013

-

Apiweb

I think a good feature for Unity, would native support Git (using Github or Bitbucket), since it is currently one of the most used p... Read more

votes

NAT punchthrough with hostData

Networking

-

Dec 20, 2013

-

alibatiste

The function "Connect(HostData hostData, string password = "");" should performe NAT punchthrough like the function "Connect(string ... Read more

votes

Show Dictionaries in the Inspector

General

-

Nov 07, 2015

-

Inf

Dictionaries are such a powerful container, and you shouldn't have to write your own inspector to visualize them, or resort to hacks... Read more

votes

Unclear description in manual of animation parameters

Animation

-

Dec 28, 2015

-

stephen7000

There should be three essential parts of any item in programming - Declaration, assignment and use - to make a certain item existenc... Read more

votes

About package Eclipse project support arm64_v8a

Platforms

-

Oct 19, 2016

-

hubowei

I have a Android Studio Project to be the main project(it support arm64-v8a,and there is the arm64-v8a sdk in the jniLibs ),and use ... Read more

votes

Compute shader kernel list

Graphics

-

Dec 24, 2016

-

cician

Pleas make it possible to enumerate kernels of a compute shader from scripts. Unity 5.6 adds GetKernelThreadGroupSizes which is awe... Read more

Your opinion counts

Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.

Categories

All

(9242)

2D

(233)

Ads

(42)

AI & Navigation

(70)

Analytics

(103)

Animation