Search Feedback

votes

Click Sharing Facebook Banner - Unity Only Games

General

-

Sep 21, 2012

-

Neon_Pirate

Something that I think Unity games on Facebook is crying out for is a click-sharing ad banner - similar to Applifier/MAUDAU. If a ... Read more

votes

Move,Rotate,Scale,Select on Mouse

General

-

Dec 20, 2013

-

Neylian

I want to be able to right click mouse and simple menu list of actions appears where I can select rotate, move, scale etc all the m... Read more

votes

[DisableEdittingInInspector] attribute

Editor

-

Mar 05, 2014

-

sun_spider

Add a new attribute that shows a variable normally in the inspector but doesn't allow editing. I often use the inspector to watch da... Read more

votes

Shadow projector issue

Graphics

-

Aug 18, 2014

-

Joheil

The projector is attached to the playable character to project shadow on the ground. The issue is that the projector projects a shad... Read more

votes

Bundle simulation needs an equivalent to Application.loadedLevelName

Scripting

-

Sep 02, 2015

-

cory_munky

In order to load a level in the editor that is bundled and not packaged via BuildSettings, you must EditorApplication.LoadLevelInPla... Read more

votes

Load Scene's data as gameobject

Editor

-

Sep 18, 2015

-

Thaina

I'm not so sure but I think scene is just like prefab. They store hierarchy of gameobjects so it should be able to load as another g... Read more

votes

Allow "My Assets" to be tagged with all cap letters

Asset Store

-

Mar 11, 2016

-

WolfBeardedLion

Under the download section of the Asset Store, it allows you to create tags for all your assets for organization purposes. Due to th... Read more

votes

Resources.LoadAllAsync

Scripting

-

May 10, 2016

-

Chris_Devl

There's Resources.LoadAll There's Resources.LoadAsync But there's no Resources.LoadAllAsync Come on now. Read more

votes

Terrain Random Texture Paint

Terrain

-

Jul 07, 2016

-

Alacer

I was painting something, and notised the tileing effect you see in many games, the repeating pattern generating the kind of chessbo... Read more

votes

Installation bug for Multi-user Mac Systems

Editor

-

Sep 09, 2016

-

bowersjc

Currently, even if an administrator installs Unity on a Mac, a user cannot log in to Unity (and view the editor), unless the admin h... Read more

Your opinion counts

Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.

Categories

All

(9039)

2D

(221)

Ads

(40)

AI & Navigation

(67)

Analytics

(92)

Animation