Create Official Linux Support. So the ability to make games for linux that run naturally on linux. Standalones and Webplayers. This would push Unity Waaay over all those other engines (make it for indie linux). And ability to run unity3d on linux.
Platforms: Linux Player / Web player Support
Feb 06, 2009
Unity 4.0 comes with support for Linux publishing.
Your opinion counts
Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.Log in to post a new idea
- Properly identify special Unity project folders, and allow them all to be location-insensitive like Resources
- Support for ETC1 Compression in Sprite Packer with Alpha Channel texture to be combined at runtime
- Point cloud rendering through (GL.POINTS which is missing at the moment for unknown reason)
- Make subscription plan more accessible
- See if your answers and questions have been turned down by moderators in Unity Answer.