Create Official Linux Support. So the ability to make games for linux that run naturally on linux. Standalones and Webplayers. This would push Unity Waaay over all those other engines (make it for indie linux). And ability to run unity3d on linux.
Platforms: Linux Player / Web player Support
Feb 06, 2009
Unity 4.0 comes with support for Linux publishing.
Your opinion counts
Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.Log in to post a new idea
- Adding Standard Features to Unity 5: Proper Implementation of the Standard Fracture Script Asset
- Can we have an option where a user can create a customized template for his empty projects?
- Invite testers to Cloud Build
- Unity Editor needs a loading icon at the bottom right corner to let us know it is building and compiling
- Pre-destroy notification on MonoBehaviour