Create Official Linux Support. So the ability to make games for linux that run naturally on linux. Standalones and Webplayers. This would push Unity Waaay over all those other engines (make it for indie linux). And ability to run unity3d on linux.
Platforms: Linux Player / Web player Support
Feb 06, 2009
Unity 4.0 comes with support for Linux publishing.
Your opinion counts
Help us make things better. Share your great idea for improving Unity or vote for other people’s.Log in to post a new idea
- Asset Submission Upload Improvement - SELECT ALL / NONE
- OnRenderImageFinal - PostProcess for All Cameras
- Please allow Force Reporting for joints (PhysX has a flag to enable this behaviour)
- Ability to filter by version number
- Dead link reporting in answers